Somic Ishikawa Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") endeavors to thoroughly protect all private information by complying with all laws and ordinances, as well as other social norms that are intended for this purpose. We recognize that it is the Company's social obligation to handle such information appropriately, by decreeing the provisions listed below as our core policies and by continuously reviewing them and revising them when necessary.
1. The Acquisition and Use of Private Information
After acquiring private information, the Company will clearly state its purpose of use, and handle it within the scope of the cases listed below. The Company will not acquire, nor use any private information outside of the intended purpose of use, except when required to do so by law.
- When responding to inquiries from customers
- When providing customers with information on the Company's product, development, manufacturing, and/or sales operations.
- When carrying out recruitment activities.
- When preparing statistical data on the usage trends of the services listed on this website.
2. Prohibition of the Disclosure and/or Provision of Private Information to Third Parties
The Company will not disclose and/or provide any private information to third parties, except the cases listed below.
- When the customer agrees to the disclosure and/or provision of their private information.
- When the Company is required to disclose and/or provide private information by law.
- When the Company is required to disclose private information to a third-party contractor or vendor to carry out a service that has been requested by the customer.
The Company shall comply with all laws and ordinances, and all guidelines and other norms established by its administrative body and policies about private information.
4. Safe Handling Measures for Private Information
The Company shall keep private information that it has acquired up to date, ensure its accuracy, and take appropriate safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to, leakage of, damage to, falsification of, and/or loss of it. Furthermore, all employees that handle private information shall undergo proper training and guidance.
5. The Disclosure, Revision, and Deletion of Private Information
When a customer requests to have their private information inquired into, disclosed, revised, and/or deleted, the Company shall comply with their request upon confirmation of the customer's identity.
For inquiries regarding our privacy policies, please contact our representative at:
Somic Ishikawa Inc.
Risk Management Department Representative Tel: 053-425-2111