Individual Number ("My Number") Policy
Somic Ishikawa Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") has prescribed the following basic policies regarding the safe and appropriate handling of individual numbers and specific personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information").
With regards to the handling of Personal Information, The Company shall comply with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure, Guidelines Regarding the Appropriate Handling of Specific Personal Information (Business Edition), the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Personal Information Protection Law), as well as all other guidelines established by governmental ministries and offices.
2. Purpose of Use
The Company shall use provided Personal Information for the following purposes.
- (1) Customer's Personal Information
- When creating real-estate rental payment records.
- When creating payment records for loan commission fees and real estate transactions.
- When creating payment records for compensation related to real estate transfers.
- When creating payment records related to remuneration, fees, contractual payments, and monetary prizes.
- (2) Shareholder's Personal Information
- When creating payment records for dividends and surplus funds.
- (3) Employees' (Including Their Dependents') Personal Information
- When creating their statement of earnings.
- When needed for individual residence tax purposes.
- When filling out forms related to workers' property accumulation savings and pension plans.
- When filling out forms related to health insurance and welfare annuity insurance.
- When dealing with unemployment insurance and worker's accident insurance claims.
- When creating certifications related to unemployment insurance and worker's accident insurance.
- When needed for defined-benefit corporate pension purposes.
- When needed for defined-contribution corporate pension purposes.
- When needed by the employee stock ownership association so they can create payment records.
- When needed by the Suzuki employee stock ownership association so they can create payment records.
3. Safe Handling Measures
The Company shall comply with the separately listed Rules and Regulations on the Handling of Individual Numbers and Specific Personal Information in order to ensure appropriate management of Personal Information, as well as to prevent its leakage, damage, etc.
4. For Inquiries and Complaints
Please contact the Company's General Affairs Department for inquiries and/or complaints related to the handling of Personal Information at:
Somic Ishikawa Inc.
General Affairs Department
Telephone Number: 053-425-6612