Quality and Environmental Principles
To supply products satisfactory to customers
1. Quality assurance by full participation by management and associates
2. Creation of attractive products
June 27th, 2012
- President & CEO Somic Ishikawa Inc.
- Masahiro Ishikawa
Somic Ishikawa strives for "manufacturing practices that are friendly to people and the Earth" in all of its ball-joint and damper ventures.
We also engage ourselves in continuous improvement activities.
1. Provide products that are environment friendly.
2. Engage in environment friendly manufacturing practices
3. Comply with all relevant laws and ordinances, and keep all promises made to our customers and the local community.
4. Engage actively in environmental protection activities
5. Engage diligently in human resources development that is aware of environmental issues
February 1, 2017
President & CEO Somic Ishikawa Inc.